Report Behavior of Concern

See the below links to file a CARES report.  These forms are to be used to report behaviors of concern, for example, distressed behavior where you are concerned for a student. If there is an emergency or the behavior is very disruptive or dangerous, contact Public Safety at (650) 738-7000 or 911 (depending on the situation).

These reports will be forwarded to the VPSS Offices and will be reviewed by a CARES team.  You, the reporter, will not be revealed to the subject of concern.