The Work generally consists of the removal of the existing A/C system and its replacement with a dual split system in Building 8 for the IDF MPOE data/telephone room.
This project will provide adequate cooling to the data/telephone room and provide redundant capacity cooling to protect equipment.
- Issue Advertisement To Bid: July 15, 2011
- Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference (must attend at least one):
- July 18, 2011 at 9:00am
- July 25, 2011 at 9:00am
- See instructions to Bidders for Pre-Bid conference location and Bid Submittal locations.
- Addendum #1 issued changing the Bid Date to now be August 9, 2011 at 2:00pm
- Addendum #2 issued August 4, 2011 changing the project insurance requirements.
- Last Day for Pre-Bid RFIs: August 3, 2011
- Bids Due: August 9, 2011 at 2:00pm
- Anticipated Notice To Proceed: August 16, 2011
- Contractual days to achieve Substantial Completion: 45
Project Manager:Gogo HeinrichTelephone:650-306-3467E-Mailheinrichg@smccd.eduB Licenced Contractor:TBDFunding Source(s):Funding Sources