I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the San Mateo County Community College District's Facilities Planning Maintenance & Operations department website.
The Facilities team's mantra of "Facilities Excellence" is centered on team work and providing first rate quality, professional and responsive engineering, custodial, grounds, facilities planning & construction management services to the campus community as well as the visitors to the District. Learn more about FacilitiesJosé D. Nuñez / Vice Chancellor of Facilities Planning, Maintenance & Operations
Removal of dead trees and debris from breakage of dead limbs of trees in the campus area, specifically North of B34. Removal of 1 tree in CDC Building 33 parking Lot.
Removal of three Eucalyptus trees along the loop road compromising road base and shading future solar array in Beethoven Parking Lot 2.
Scope to be performed during break in classes before summer school, mitigating campus travel disruption.
1. CSM Softball Field Replacement project. Schedule: 5/24/2016 - 7/18/16 Bulldog Lot 9 closed for the duration
2. CSM Building 36 Ventilation project. Schedule: 5/31/16 - 8/16/16 new fume hoods for 2 Chemistry labs
3. Marie Curie parking Lot project. Schedule: 5/31/16 - 8/16/16 Socrates Lot closed 5/13 - 6/12; Marie Curie closed 5/31/16 - 8/16/16. Loop road traffic interrupted 5/31/16 0- 6/12/16 for speed cushion install.
4. CSM North Campus Safety Enhancements project. Schedule: anticipate 7/5/16 - 9/1/16. Possible loop road interruptions at new guardrail installation.
5. CSM Tree Fire Mitigation project. Schedule: 5/31/16 - 6/12/16. Beethoven Lot 2 - area closed for 1 - 2 days; CDC parking closed 1 day; loop road impacted north of B34 during debris removal
The District is replacing existing exterior lighting throughout the Campus along pedestrian pathways, roadways, and buildings. This new lighting system, integrated with the existing Building Management System (BMS), will enable the District to manage the lighting system in a more efficient manner resulting in energy and operational savings, improved lighting levels, and improved safety and security.
See attached map showing areas and time frames when construction will take place on Campus beginning May 23, 2016, and ending approximately July 8, 2016.
We apologize for this inconvenience, but luck forward to the improvements.