Why Cañada, College of San Mateo or Skyline?
- Best university transfer opportunities to University of California (UC) and Ivy League universities: Over 75% of our UC transfers entered UC Berkeley, UCLA , UC Davis, and UC San Diego in 2010-2011.
- UC Berkeley accepts 100% of our international transfers since 1997, according to College of San Mateo data.
- Guaranteed international student admission to select Top U.S. universities.
- The only community colleges in the nation to offer Conditional Letters of Admission for a majority of University of California institutions.
- San Mateo Colleges are located in one of the most affluent and desirable communities in the U.S.
- San Mateo County is one of the safest counties in the state of California.
- Centrally located in the San Francisco and Silicon Valley region with countless opportunities, optional practical trainings (OPT) and internships.
- Rating of AAA by Moody and AA+ by Standard & Poor
- With a tuition of $5,088 a year, it is about 1/5 the cost of a public university and 1/10 the cost of a private university.
- Small class sizes (20-28 per class) and personal attention given by dedicated faculty and staff.
- 10-day turnaround time for processing admission applications.
- Free tutoring in the Learning Centerat each campus.
- Scholarships available for incoming international students.
- Priority registration for international students.
- Close to 50% of our faculty have graduated from top 100 universities.
- Our College system includes one of two community colleges in California with a University Center that offers baccalaureate programs, making it much easier for transfer students.
- Alumni include famous American television and sports personalities, government officials, and business executives.
Great Transfer to Top Universities!
Exceptional Service to Students!
Contact Us Form