Hi everyone – as you know, this past Monday marked the start of the repairs and repaving on the Athletic Roadway. The Athletic Roadway is the road that leads from the North Loop Road to Portables 3A thru 3E and Bldg 3. The construction will have the following impacts on campus pedestrian and vehicular circulation. Please note the update regarding parking in Lot D (highlighted in red).
- The Athletic Road will be closed from October 4 – November 5 from North Loop Road to Portables 3A thru 3E.
- Lot R will be closed to parking from October 4 – November 5. Faculty and Staff are encouraged to park in Lot M during the closure.
- The Redi-Wheels drop off in Lot R will be temporarily relocated to Lot D from October 4 – November 5.
- Lot D is for handicap accessible parking only from October 4 to November 8. All vehicles are required to display a blue handicap placard or be subject to being cited for violation.
- Lot P will remain open for parking
- From October 4 – 10 . . . . pedestrian access from Lot P to the main campus will be via the North Loop Road.
- From October 11 – November 5 . . . . pedestrian access from Lot P to the campus will be via the sidewalk between the soccer and baseball fields and across Lot R.
- Access to/from Portables 3A thru 3E will be available via the Bldg 3 elevator and the Bldg 3 lower level lobby door.
- Electronic signage will be posted at the intersection of the Athletic Road and the Loop Road noting “Lot D – Handicap Accessible Parking Only” and “Visitor Parking in Lot M”.
Please see this map for road closure details. Questions, comments and concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, email@example.com, or Swinerton Project Manager, Mony Thach, at ext 7053, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience. Take care –
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail