O.K. everybody – we’re almost done. Here’s PHASE 12 for next week (the week our Fall Semester kicks off) -
Starting on Monday, August 16 through Sunday, August 22 . . .
- Quad between Bldg 2 and Bldg 3 will continue to be closed (pedestrian pathways will be created between Bldg 2 & Bldg 3 through that area)
- Landscape area behind Bldg 7 will continue to be closed
- Landscape area for new water feature on north side of Bldg 1 (Theater) will continue to be closed
- Areas immediately surrounding new Bldg 4 will be closed
Please, please , please open the attached pdf file – it is a campus map that provides a graphic representation of what remaining traffic and pedestrian impacts we will face. It depicts the closed areas (yellowish- orange) due to construction and pedestrian pathways (blue lines) through and around the closed areas.
Questions or concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, email@example.com, or Swinerton Project Manager, Mony Thach, at ext 7053, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some good news? – yes – there is bunch –
- The Sharp Park entrance to campus will be open – both for entering and exiting the campus – but only one lane in and one lane out
- The Loop Road will be open at Bldg 6 and Bldg 7 and new Traffic Circle completed
- Bldg 2 loading dock area will be open
- Lot D will be open
- Lot H will be open
- Lot J will be open
- Lot K will be open
- Lot N will be open
Please be careful out there and have a great Fall Semester start. Thanks.
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974