Hello everybody. Here’s PHASE 10 (Part Two) that will get started on Friday and thru this weekend-
Starting on Friday, August 6 through the weekend ending Sunday, August 8 . . .
- The Loop Road will be closed from Lot F to Lot P – the South Loop Road is all that will be open for traffic -
- You can only come on to campus at the Skyline Boulevard entrance (past Marisol) -
- You will only get as far as Lot G if you turn left at the T-intersection
- You will only get as far as Lot P if you turn right at the T-intersection
- The Sharp Park Road entrance/exit will be closed - you have to come onto and exit campus at the Skyline Boulevard entrance (Marisol area)
- Quad between Bldg 2 and Bldg 3 will continue to be closed
- Bldg 2 loading dock area will continue to be closed
- Landscape area behind Bldg 7 will continue to be closed
- Landscape area for new water feature on north side of Bldg 1 (Theater) will continue to be closed
- Lot D will continue to be closed
- Lot H will continue to be closed
- Lot J will continue to be closed
- Lot K will continue be closed (delivery trucks will have to off-load at the FMC [Facilities Maintenance Center])
- Lot N will continue to be closed
- People wanting to access Main campus will have park in Lots P, R, C, E, F, and G
Please, please , please open the attached pdf file – it is a campus map that provides a graphic representation of the chaotic conditions we will continue to face. It depicts the closed areas (yellowish- orange) due to construction and pedestrian pathways (blue lines) through some of the closed areas.
Questions or concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, email@example.com, or Swinerton Project Manager, Mony Thach, at ext 7053, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some good news? – sorry – not this time – BUT we’re almost done with the various paving scenarios.
Please be careful out there – think safety first. Thanks.
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974