Hi everyone – as mentioned in my Construction Notice – Campus Paving & Site Improvements - PHASE 1 (dated June 1) – I said that I would be sending one of these Construction Notices out every week for the next 10 weeks with an updated map depicting the upcoming week’s PHASE in construction with a campus map and description of the impacts to the campus.
So – here’s PHASE 2 -
Starting on Monday, June 7 through Sunday, June 13 . . .
- Bus Stops (samTrans Routes 121, 123, 140) are now on the North side of Bldg 7
- Lot D will continue to be closed
- West Entrance to Bldg 8 will continue to be closed; do not use Lot F or Lot G to enter Bldg 8 at the 3rd floor entrance
- Upper quad area between Bldg 8 and Bldg 7 will be closed; access to Bldg 8 will have to be through Bldg 7 at its 1st floor level
- Lot G (Staff Parking) will continue to be closed
- Quad between Bldg 2 and Bldg 3 will continue to be closed (no passenger pathway through that area)
- Bldg 2 loading dock area will continue to be closed
Please, please , please open the attached pdf file – it is a campus map that hopefully provides some clarity. It graphically depicts the closed areas (in orange) due to construction.
Best advice I can give to staff and faculty seeking access to Bldgs 2, 3, and 8 . . . . park in Lot M. A message sign board at both of our campus entrances has been erected directing all visitors to campus to park in Lot M.
Questions or concerns should be directed to our Swinerton Team Chief, Jack Herbert, at ext 7037, email@example.com or Mony Thach, at ext 7053, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some good news however –
- Lot E and F will be open.
- All asphalt paved/parking areas in and around Auto Department’s buildings will be open.
Be careful out there – lots of construction vehicles and equipment everywhere. Thanks.
Facilities Operations Manager
Skyline College 3300 College Drive San Bruno 94066
(o) 650-738-4166 (f) 650-738-4113 (c) 650-642-4974