Delaware campus of SMJC/CSM. At right edge of picture is Delaware St. At bottom of picture is Peninsula Ave. Building at right is the Delaware classroom building, in use from late 1930's until the move to College Heights in 1963. (San Mateo Junior College was renamed "College of San Mateo" in 1956).
1940's 1950's 1960's (early)
Year Range from
Year range to
College of San Mateo, Delaware
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ For access to this image, contact the PHLIP project, College of San Mateo Library.
The PHLIP project has been generously supported by the CSM Office of the of the President,
CSM Library, and SMCCCD Office and Colleges. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified on: November 25, 2013