Práctica para el examen final parte 1
Prof. Luciana Castro
I. Translate the following sentences into Spanish. Pay attention to the Preterit vs. Present. ( Verbs which are stem-chaniging in the Present are not in the Preterit, at least not the same way)
1.Yesterday I talked to Mr. Martínez.
2. Last night we did not drink beer.
3. This morning Pepe went to the doctor.
4. What did Ramón do yesterday?
5. Last night Marcos and Luis ran 5 km.
6. Last summer I went to Buenos Aires.
7. I searched for a good restaurant but I ended up eating in a cafeteria.
8. Did you dance with Mariana last night?
9. Did you receive my letter?
10. You wrote the composition, didn't you?
11. Yesterday I payed 25 pesos for a shirt.
12. They made a potato tortilla.
13. After the accident the boy cried.
14. Last night I started to study at 7.
15. At what time did the film end?
16. Where did you guys go last Saturday?
17. Did your mother receive my letter?
18. At what time did you guys return last night?
19. Did you visit your parents last summer?
20. Did you pay the last time you went out with a guy or a girl?