- There are 29 total MESA Programs statewide, with a total enrollment of 3316 students for 2004-2005.
- 100 percent of students are STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- 100 percent are financially and educationally disadvantaged.
- 100 percent seek to transfer to a Bachelor's degree-granting institution.
- Of 582 MESA community college students who went on to four-year institutions during 2004-2005, 49
percent transferred to the California State University, 36 percent transferred to the University
of California, 13 percent went on to private or out-of-state universities, and 2 percent went on to
- All MCCP students have an educational plan that plots required courses for a transfer plan.
- All students are required to meet with a counselor or MESA director for advising and transfer planning.