- ASSIST - is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about student transfer in California.
- CSU Mentor - is an online resource designed to help students and their families learn about the CSU system, select a CSU campus to attend, plan to finance higher education, and apply for admission.
- UC Pathways - helps students and parents find information about UC admissions policy and financial aid, determine eligibility for admission, and is the place to apply for admission online.
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) are available for many UC campuses. Check out the info on-line and contact your counselor, Lyn Beligheri or Soraya Sohrabi in counseling to get started on getting a Transfer Admission Guarantee.
- Download the overview of all Transfer Agreement Guarantees with different universities around the state to check out the requirements and deadlines.
- Mark Davies, Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management at Bucknell University, talks about high-achieving community college students and what they should know in order to successfully apply and transfer to selective colleges and universities.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Preparation for Applying to Selective Schools
- The Admissions Process
- Financial Aid
- Transitioning to the Four-year College
The interview can be found on the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation's website: http://www.jkcf.org/scholarships/undergraduate-transfer-scholarships/the-transfer-process/